i took these photos last june while walking around with emmy. i didn’t get around to posting them until now .. time does fly in these last few years.
the trip started out in victoria and up island, through nanaimo, then left on the port alberni highway, stopping along little qualicum falls and cathedral grove as well as a few spots along the highway on the way to tofino. on our way back we stopped at ucluelet and some cool places along long beach where there were neat trees that looked like they were from another planet.
don’t forget! you have until this friday to submit your vote for the monday magazine m-awards for favorite photographer. you can only vote by handing a ballot in or mailing it in. the address is on the ballot which came out in monday magazine in the two issues before this weeks. if you are looking for more people to vote for in different categories, check these boxes:
music event: VEMF (Victoria Electronic Music Festival)
DJ: Kenzie Clarke
Band/Live Act: Death To Sexy
- DJ Remy & Roland Klinkenberg – Ignite (Introdubtion) – 68
- Medway & John Morgan – Toobin’ – Powerplant Music
- Blake Jarrell – Glitter Gun – CDR
- AFK & Dustin H – Seismic – CDR
- Unknown – Radio 7 (Ian Wilkie Remix – AFK Edit) – CDR
- Chris Fortier – Despegue (Fractal’s Ambient Mix) – Fade
- C79 – Dope Ride (Tiebreaker’s Green Machine Mix) – Pacific Front
- Zachary Stowasser & Mike Sweeney – Move On – Stillwater
- Talisman & Hudson – Leaving Planet Earth – CSMF
it’s coming .. with remixes from Dustin H and Desert Dwellers of Los Angeles’ legendary Moontribe. Hear a sample on my myspace.com page here:
Also the Monday Magazine M-Awards continue on with the voting, pick up a ballot in a Monday Magazine and vote for Davin Greenwell for photography before the 25th!
hello all! i am nominated in the most recent Monday Magazine in their M Awards for their Favorite Photographer category. if you pick up the latest mag, you can find a ballot on page 17. vote for davin greenwell!
these are some icicles I found in Oak Bay. in fact, last week, I walked all over Oak Bay looking for the perfect icicle, and I couldn’t find any good ones. i set to return to my office on Oak Bay ave when I noticed this massive cluster of icicles on the side of the character house i work from.