things of note from this particular dash into the states:
- on the way to seattle, i noticed how irrational tourists can get at border crossings
- irrationality is contagious
- hanging out with bands makes you smell like a band, which is kind of contagious if you think about it
- dennys in the states is not like dennys in canada — there are non-booth tables in the states — not in canada, where everything is a booth
- the clipper doesn’t have herbal tea
- you can meet some very fascinating people on the seats that face eachother — as opposed to the ones that all face forward. I sat on a seat that faced other seats and met some.
- trips whiz by when good conversation is happening
- myself and Dustin made a massive new tune with no title
- bent’s got a new album out (“intercept”) and it’s brilliant
- it’s thanksgiving in Canada today, not the states. if you are in Canada today, happy thanksgiving!
well it’s more like thankstaking for me but aww yea
Sweet needle shot!
hey thanksgiving to all those canadian ex-pats too 🙂
No Herbal Teas! Geh…
Brilliant shot of the Space Needle from Elliot Bay. Nice work with the fog. Belated Happy Thanksgiving from Orcas Island, WA.
Leave a comment