All photos from this trip:
- First Day, Part One: Arrival in Bergerac at Le Grand Fougueyrat – You are on this page.
- First Day, Part Two: Mescoules – Wedding Rehearsal.
- First Day, Part Three: Back at Le Grand Fougueyrat.
- Second Day, Part One: Drive Into Bergerac.
- Second Day, Part Two: Daniel and Carly’s Wedding – Ceremony.
- Second Day, Part Three: Post Ceremony Hooplah.
- Second Day, Part Four: Reception.
- Third Day: The Aftermath and disappearing act.
What is a Fougueyrat?
Hey Davin, you don’t know me but could you send me an e-mail if you see this? I have questions about the people in these pictures..I think I know them and want confirmation!
it’s too bad you couldn’t come and visit me in Berlin, it’s not that far from where you were. Next time!
HEY!!! that lizard is a lecerta gymnopilus!! It’s commonly known as a european wall lizard, and we’re supposed to have ’em here. (i’ve been searching for years though and still haven’t found one) Have a great trip davin! catch a few more shots for me!
Whoa, geez I was way off. The true scientific name for it is Podarcis muralis. It’s in the family Lacetidae. For those interested, check out http://www.bcreptiles.ca/lizards/eurowall.htm
My parents, when they lived in Taiwan, bought a lizard. They put him on the floor and zoom! under the fridge. Which was where they wanted him. He was their “house lizard.” His purpose in life was to eat cockroaches. They said that the less they saw him, the better – it meant he was keeping busy, eating those roaches. They named him Richard. Richard the House Lizard. Lizards are cute.
Leave a comment