i’m going to put some things out on the table here:
- lack of musical production has got me itching to do more
- i was musically exhausted after saturday night’s gig
- i slept from 10:30 AM – 4:30 PM on sunday. i woke up and read for 4 hours, and then i turned my phone on. i finished a book that i had started reading 2 years ago. it turns out it is a pretty good book!
- i am actively scheming for WMC 2005 with rishi savera.
- luke chable was our guest on resonance on friday night.
- 24 people came up to me at the end of the party on saturday night and talked to me. i gave out 24 promo CD’s of shimmer.
- it’s pretty nice out today. last night it was too.. warm, summer-like, the first day of spring. i went for coffee with a good friend last night who i don’t see enough of. he contacted me, which was nice because i have been trying to get ahold of him for a while.. not for anything specifically.. but just because.
- i am super excited about going to scotland in just over a week and a half. woah.. my plane tickets are paid for, my passport is sitting beside my tickets. i am ready.
- i am super excited about work right now. it’s challenging but i am being quite productive and i’ve got my goals set for this week.
- my demos are going out this week. my first one went to luke chable a week and a half ago. bedrock, vapour, release and baroque are top of the lists for the promos.
that is all. 🙂
Hybrid, Sasha, Layo and Bushwaka…Wow, Have a great time.
Leave a comment