the atlantic navigator’s crew spotted an error in the navigation system after discovering they were in the pacific ocean
whew, that was a close one.
i have been filling out my passport junk and getting everything together for submission to get the passport. i pretty much have it all together now except for a couple minor things, but one thing that totally threw me for a loop was the Declaration of Guarantor. to get a passport, you need one of the following to verify your existence:
- dentist, medical doctor, or chiropractor
- judge, magistrate, police officer (municiple, provincial, or RCMP)
- lawyer (member of a provincial bar association)
- minister of religion authorized under provincial law to perform marriages
- notary public
- principal of primary or secondary school
- professional accountant (member of APA, CA, CGA, CMA or RPA)
- professional engineer (P. Eng., Eng. in Quebec)
- senior administrator in a community college (includes CEGEPs)
- senior administrator or teacher in a university
it’s much easier to get out of craigderroch castle
basically the only job out of that list that fits the description of someone i know or talk to more than once every 2 years is my medical doctor. so, i phoned him up .. but he’s not canadian! lucky for me i have inferior eyesight, so my optometrist is going to be able to do it for me. sweetcore.