the atlantic navigator’s crew spotted an error in the navigation system after discovering they were in the pacific ocean
whew, that was a close one.
i have been filling out my passport junk and getting everything together for submission to get the passport. i pretty much have it all together now except for a couple minor things, but one thing that totally threw me for a loop was the Declaration of Guarantor. to get a passport, you need one of the following to verify your existence:
- dentist, medical doctor, or chiropractor
- judge, magistrate, police officer (municiple, provincial, or RCMP)
- lawyer (member of a provincial bar association)
- minister of religion authorized under provincial law to perform marriages
- notary public
- principal of primary or secondary school
- professional accountant (member of APA, CA, CGA, CMA or RPA)
- professional engineer (P. Eng., Eng. in Quebec)
- senior administrator in a community college (includes CEGEPs)
- senior administrator or teacher in a university
it’s much easier to get out of craigderroch castle
basically the only job out of that list that fits the description of someone i know or talk to more than once every 2 years is my medical doctor. so, i phoned him up .. but he’s not canadian! lucky for me i have inferior eyesight, so my optometrist is going to be able to do it for me. sweetcore.
nice! cool shot
thanks! which one?
When i wrote that comment, the only one there was the atlantic navigator. Is that Ogden Point? I have been wanting to take pics down there for years.
wow. that first shot is fcuking stellar. (and how often do you hear me say that!?)
awesome pic davin! love the contrast of the black and white sky with all the yellows! it’s almost like you masked it in photoshop (though i know you didn’t)
thanks you guys, although i did frame it and did all the exposure and F-Stop stuff, the picture was actually jim’s idea. so the girlz0na collective thanks joo!
Wow. So Davin just posted a most excellent picture to his blog (the top one). Tonight, on the way back
how the heck do I get in!!!
, Great literature and big content to find another blog
Interesting.Nice to visit .Bali
Leave a comment