Here’s the latest and greatest from Pacific Front Sessions on Proton Radio. I wanted to do an all four-on-the-floor mix (which I suppose isn’t that remarkable on its own) since I did an all breaks mix for the Tide Pool show the same month. There are some classics in here and some really deadly remixes of some familiar tunes, as well as a good number of unreleased goodies.
VEMF is this weekend and as a result, this will probably be my last post until the show is over. Next week I’ll be leaving to go to Newfoundland for a week and a half. I miiiiiight post the Friskation set and tracklisting before then. It’s a big set – 4 hours of continuous music drifting from genre to genre.
Anyway. Here is the music:
- The Shins – Black Wave (Opencloud’s Boots Leg Remix) [CDR]
- Dustin H – Receive The Light (Desert Dwellers Remix) [Pacific Front]
- Gary Jules – Mad World (Stefan Anion’s “Oscar The Supermouse” Remix) [CDR]
- Slacker – Psychout (Micah’s Tribute To A Legend Remix) [Ruhn Song]
- Miguel Alvarado – Trip Awaits (Dustin H Remix) [CDR]
- POB – Boiler (Humate Remix) [Platipus]
- AFK & Dustin H – Seismic (Original Mix) [Pacific Front]
- BT – Mercury And Solace (BT’s 12″ Mix) [Nettwerk]