Pretty not bad day in Vancouver.
across from the shipyard
The above mix image was taken by Jim McKenna, whose photographs inspired me to go to Hawaii, where I was then inspired to work on this mix. Many of the tracks are from driving around the island of Maui and seeking new sights and experiences. Below is a track listing. I have also made a mix guide – see this to see how the mix is layered track by track. Time stamps are included. The mix guide image was taken on Haleakalā.
- Todd Terje – Snooze 4 Love (Ambient version) [Olsen Records]
- Charlie May & Barry Jamieson – Homecoming (Coma remix) [Mayhem]
- Kassey Voorn – A Stride in the Dark (Petar Dundov remix) [Afterglow]
- GMJ – Nothing Is Lost (Michael A remix) [Particles]
- Navar – Moments In Life (16 Bit Lolitas remix) [microCastle]
- Invisible Inc. – Stars (Guy J remix) [microCastle]
- FunkForm – Sequinox (Original mix) [Vapour Recording]
- East Cafe – Hurt (GMJ Pain Free Dream remix) [Clinique Recordings]
- Mou. – Light Weather (Ewan Rill remix) [Balkan Connection]
- Liquid Soul – Global Illumination (Martin Roth remix) [Iboga Records]
- Pryda – Origins (Original mix) [Pryda Recordings]
- Glenn Morrison & Brian Cid – Innervisions (Original mix) [Extinct Records]
- Mariano Mellino & Wally M – Borderline (Deepfunk remix) [Bonzai Progressive]
- Sahar Z & Guy Mantzur – Our Foggy Trips (Original mix) [Lost & Found]
- Henrik Zuberstein – Morning Struggle (Original mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
- Andre Sobota & Jamie K – Polarity (Original mix) [Monster Tunes]
- Brian Cid – Oasis (Original mix) [Lost & Found]
- Manu Riga – Cimmerian (Van Bellen remix) [Bonzai Progressive]
- Beat Maniacs – Triton (Ewan Rill remix) [BC2]
- Solarity – Solar (Retroid Dub mix) [Silk Music]
- Oliver Lieb – WASP-17b (Cid Inc remix) [Proton Music]
- Max Graham – Airtight (Tim Penner remix) [Cycles]
- Rodg & RNX – Moonman (Original mix) [Statement!]
- Andre Sobota – Triangles (Original mix) [microCastle]
- Gregory Esayan – Starman (Original mix) [Silk Music]
I really like to travel. So here are some photos (mostly) from the last year of travel for pleasure.. all shot with the ol Canon 30D (yes AKA a real camera .. still ;).
I have been doing a lot of non-bohemian, non-academic things this year – working hard, camping, vacationing in maui, more camping, being active in all types of ways.. boot camps, all night trail running, tennis, squash, cycling, skipping rocks at the beach. It’s good stuff.