March 3rd, 1912 – October 28th, 2006.
photo 1: gunner, inner harbour – victoria, BC
photo 2: soccer ball, james bay elementary school – victoria, BC
things of note from this particular dash into the states:
- on the way to seattle, i noticed how irrational tourists can get at border crossings
- irrationality is contagious
- hanging out with bands makes you smell like a band, which is kind of contagious if you think about it
- dennys in the states is not like dennys in canada — there are non-booth tables in the states — not in canada, where everything is a booth
- the clipper doesn’t have herbal tea
- you can meet some very fascinating people on the seats that face eachother — as opposed to the ones that all face forward. I sat on a seat that faced other seats and met some.
- trips whiz by when good conversation is happening
- myself and Dustin made a massive new tune with no title
- bent’s got a new album out (“intercept”) and it’s brilliant
- it’s thanksgiving in Canada today, not the states. if you are in Canada today, happy thanksgiving!
this is a brick wall i found on fort street.
saw the trailer park boys movie last night. it was nothing short of truly entertaining.
i have a flickr account that i update now:
do you? add me to your contacts so I can see your photos.
it’s the long weekend and I’m going to seattle to make some choons with Dustin H!
one hundred and seventeen photographs from hornby island, labour day weekend, two thousand and six.