well it doesn’t seem like I have had too much time lately to work on the place, which is too bad because it is really close now. i fixed the sink yesterday but by no stretch of the imagination is the sink “okay” now, the plumber really did a number on this job. things he did wrong include:
- showing up late
- carelessly ripping out the previous sink, taking pieces of the countertop with him meaning we need a new countertop now
- installing the wrong sink and forgetting the hose
- leaving no information on the garborator or usage instructions
- not installing the sink flush to the countertop
- not sealing the space he left between the sink and the countertop
not pleased at all.
however, home life has been great. i really bonded with my new place this past week and finished one of my most inspired productions to date. amalia saw me in this creative state and was like “are you okay?” i think i was grinning at nothing in particular while tweaking a knob on the usb midi controller. haha. i am weird.
i could recap my life for you and all the stuff i’ve been doing but i’ve noticed profoundly that documenting life actually takes away from life. i am tilting my life in several ways from being a spectator to a participant once more.