- ria, erik and sarah moved to montreal
- the housewarming party is NEXT weekend, not this one
- i am djing at hush tonight with braeden, it’s gonna be massive!
- me and gurton found a gravity station last weekend, and i have a tonne more photos i want to share
- went to home depot last night, bought supplies for making an entertainment unit / bench, bought a new lamp and some herb plants
- going to the gym regularly is awesome. i bought a year membership at the Y and i’m feeling good about that decision
- have not given myself enough time to make choons or work on pacific front stuff, so i am going to correct that somehow. focus!
- the victoria electronic music festival is on its way! look at the website: www.vemf.ca.
- i checked out an impromaniacs show at the old bailey on wednesday night (i think) and it was really quite a bit of fun. asparagus.
- the place is coming together and i get anxious when i can’t work on making it closer to finished. gurton’s been a huge help, above and beyond type. stuff we still need: more shelving for my room, another desk for the living area, vacuum cleaner, more art / photos for the walls.
- lefty’s sorted out the DNS issues. i think. hooray lefty!
- i gotta go eat. thanks for staying tuned.
guess what i am doing!#$%$&#$%!@@#$!#!@~
i am getting ready to play at hush on saturday night. braeden and myself will be laying down the old-school trance massives, think of it like the classive shows were on RGM. oh yes, right proper massive. i’ve shortlisted 2/3’s of my records so far and i have .. well, a hell of a lot. i have no idea what is in the last third. i did not think i had this many records.
life is good. life is taking some unexpected turns .. and i like it.
the proton set is online.. will be posting a link to it this weekend 😉
see you saturday night at hush!
here i am .. in a new setting. i wont show you the place yet, it isn’t done. we are going to do a few more things to it and for it ..
and then a housewarming party. which we need to set a new date for, ummm soon!
i’m working on a josee allard remix and it is surprising me the direction that it is taking. being offline gave me the time to concentrate on things like production and also start going to the gym with braeden. it’s good. lifestyle change.
since i have moved downtown it seems that i’ve gotten a lot on the go. i have internet back … it took shaw quite a while and they have agreed to waive the set-up fee since they messed up the scheduling only 4 times. hooray!
i didn’t waste my time though. we’ve got quite a bit set up and i am really encouraged by the space we’re already in. i just need to spend a bit more time at home. actually i WANT to spend a little more time at home. kind of unusual for me! it’s cool.
hey i gotta buy a new vaccuum. anyone got any good tips on what to look out for when buying a vaccuum? no need to make any ‘suck’ jokes.